- Expensive – increasing
- Heavy – up to 35kg dead weight
- 2 Tellap Sleeves = 2kg;
- Transport product not pallets;
- ISPM 15 treatment cost
- Pallet exchange costs
- Increasing disposal fees
- Surveys $3.50 Plus;
A Year of Wooden Pallets (in millions)
Each year, about 325 million wooden pallets are lost, abandoned or dumped in North America’s Landfills.
That’s equal to:
- 155 square miles, enough to cover Washington DC more than twice;
- 246 000 Miles of pallets placed end-to-end, enough to circle the globe nearly 10 times
- A single stack of pallets 20 518 miles high.
- Optimise transport costs:
- Increase Payload;
- Maximise Product;
- Minimise Packaging;
- Reduce Freight Cost PMT.
- ISPM15 compliant
- One less stock item
- Reduced storage area
- No pallet collection:
- Exchange Costs;
- Reduced Accidents:
- Clean up time
- Less Labour
Shipping – Transport – Storage Savings
- Reduce freight rates:
- Increase payload;
- maximise space (save up to 30kg pallet weight).
- Reduce storage space:
- Improved stack height increase load and storage stability.
- No fumigation costs
- Safe single operator handling
- Rack compliant
- Workplace Safety:
- Less accidents, less manual lifting, reduced injury;
- Less cleanup. trip points;
- Increased safety in container load, unload;
- Increased stability, bag sits on base.
- Load carried close to ground:
- Improved stability, vision
- Reduced Spill:
- No Nails;
- No Broken Boards;
- No Splinters.
- Recycle PP sleeves
- Reduce damage:
- Less Spill;
- Minimise Contamination.
- Reduced packaging waste
- Reduced packaging waste:
- Hazardous waste issues (Copper Chrome Arsenate)
- Cost Savings / Efficiency:
- Transport, shipping, storage, labour, safety;
- Less damage, contamination;
- No pallet exchange fumigation or disposal costs.
- Less accidents, increased stability, increased productivity
- Recycle, reduce packaging waste